Register for the Diversity Business Symposium
Thank you for your interest in the Diversity Business Symposium and Breakfast. Business Symposium provides senior level Human Resource Directors, Generalists and Corporate Recruiters the ability to learn by participating in the business symposium. It is also open to senior level Northwest Indiana executives and leaders, business owners, government, community and high education leaders. RSVP recommended.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 219.548.4300.
June 25, 2014 - Agenda
For HR Professionals and Hiring Managers, Corporate Recruiters
- 8am - Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30am - Dr. E. Anne Christo-Baker, Assistant Professor, Organizational Behavior & Leadership, Purdue North Central
- 9:30am - Dr. Phillip Powell, Special Assistant to the Provost for Inclusion, Valparaiso University
- 10:45am - Interactive Panel Discussion with Vanessa Allen, President/CEO at Urban League of Northwest Indiana; Chris Smith, Vice President Human Resources at NiSource; Lisa Daugherty, Director, Marketing & Development with Tradewinds Services, Inc..
For Job Seekers
- 12-4pm - Job Fair
- 1st Source Bank
- Arcelor Mittal
- Bluechip Casino
- Horseshoe Casino
- Indiana University Northwest
- Northwest Indiana Chapter of SHRM
- Porter County Sheriff's Department
- Purdue Calumet
- Strack & VanTil
- United States Steel