Don't miss this opportunity to align your company with our Diversity event! Contact Roxanne Olejnik at 219-548-4376.
Booth Logistics Information
Radisson 800 East 81st Ave., Merrrillville, IN 46410 • Wednesday, June 10, 2015
The following information will help you in setting up your exhibit booth during the Diversity Job Fair & Business Symposium. Please share this information with key personnel.
- Radisson, 800 East 81st Ave., Merrillville, IN 46410
- Your booth location will be available during setup on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 between 9-11:30am.
- 8 foot by 8 foot space
- 6 foot table with linen and skirt
- 2 chairs
- Electric access upon request (please bring your own extension cord)
- 2 Box lunches (additional available for purchase)
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015 from 9 to 11:30am.
- Go to the Main Entrance and check-in to receive a booth map and agenda.
- You are responsible for setting up your own booth. Please make sure to bring your own hand-truck or cart.
- Due to fire regulations, you are required to use heavy-duty extension cords which must be grounded, flat, or 16-gauge wire or larger, and securely fastened to the floor. No cords may be placed over walkways.
- Once you have unloaded your items for your booth, please move your vehicle to the farthest parking spaces available. This will ensure the show attendees will have nearby parking available.
- Decorations are not permitted to be attached to ceilings, painted surfaces, columns, fabric, decorative walls, fire sprinklers or to any structures constituting part of the Radisson. All decorative materials must be flameproof in accordance with all existing Fire and Safety Regulations. No helium balloons or adhesive backed decals, glitter, confetti, etc. are permitted to be distributed or used on the premises. No candles or open flames are allowed.
- Exhibits are to be open from noon to 4pm.
- Booth personnel need to be at the booths from 11:30am to 4:30pm.
- Dismantling of your booths may begin at 4pm. Please do not begin to dismantle prior to this time.
- Dismantling must be complete by 5pm and your area must be free of materials and boxes.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE INFORMATION BELOW AND EMAIL IT TO ROXANNE OLEJNIK WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT email@example.com
|You may purchase boxed lunches at $10 each.|
How many would you like to order?
|Do you need electricity?|
Thank you for your participation in the Diversity Job Fair & Business Symposium. I look forward to working with you to create a memorable day for Northwest Indiana. Please contact Roxanne Olejnik with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219.548.4376.
June 9, 2015 - Agenda
For HR Professionals and Hiring Managers, Corporate Recruiters
- 11 - 11:30am - Registration
- 11:30am - Noon - Lunch
- 12pm - 5pm - Program
For Job Seekers
- 12-4pm - Job Fair