Follow The Times
Visit our website for photos of our grounds http://www.dutchpe…
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
This includes a uniform and belt, 2 classes per week, and one …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Jon L. Hendricks graduated from Valparaiso University and has worked for various publications before joining The Times in 2000. He has covered all facets of advertising and news for the Times including Hurricane Katrina, various state championships, and President Barack Obama. He currently works out of the Valparaiso office.
John Luke discovered photography while pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from a small Michigan college. John transferred to an art school in Detroit where he was hired to work in the photo lab at one of the dailies, and five years later, "promoted" to photojournalist.
Tony V. Martin shoots on location in the Midwest and around the world. His editorial credits include ESPN, Sports Illustrated, American Theatre, The Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, The Chicago Reader and other publications in the U.S. and abroad.
Jonathan Miano has been a photojournalist in the Chicago area since 2003 and started with The Times at the beginning of 2011. He has covered the inauguration of President Barack Obama and the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI.
Began his career as a photojournalist at The Times in 1985, first as a freelancer and later that year as a staffer. He was a late bloomer at the age of 29 and sometimes has to laugh because many of his colleagues were not even born when he started working at the paper.
- Petal Talk with Jean Starr
- NWI TweetUp
- BBQ and the Works
- Blog NWI
- Midwestern Literature
- Jeff Eriks' Small Business & Construction Blog
- How to Publish a Book of Blues. Hopefully.
- Daltons Briefs
- Dave Woodson: Real Estate, Mortgage and Tech
- Mad Mortgage Machine
- Kathy Sipple: My Social Media Coach
- Josh Walker: Deconstruction Theory
- Hammond Ramblings
- Digital Lifestyles the Linux Way
- Marketing Blueprint
- Northwest Indiana Politics
- Gardening: Kiss My Aster
- Kevin Tracy and his most excellent contributors
- Blue County in a Red State
- The Valpo Core
- Northwest Indiana Blogs
- Northwest Indiana Pundit
- Beyond The Region
- Clair Boone: Mummy Deals
- One Nerve Left
- David Tamez
- Mystified in the Middle East
Calling all bloggers
Are you a local blogger? Want to get noticed? Email us your URL/feed information to be included on our Northwest Indiana blogroll.
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am