Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Is Your tax situation too complex? Do you need specialized advice and tips? Come see us at Precise Accounting today!
All of our professional accountants are friendly, cooperative …
Have you ever heard of a Personal Insurance Review? If not, no…
20% off Thursday & Friday Children's Birthday Parties!
$28.95 Oil and Filter change. Inc. 5 quarts of oil, diesels an…
John Luke discovered photography while pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from a small Michigan college. John transferred to an art school in Detroit where he was hired to work in the photo lab at one of the dailies, and five years later, "promoted" to photojournalist.
Tony V. Martin shoots on location in the Midwest and around the world. His editorial credits include ESPN, Sports Illustrated, American Theatre, The Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, The Chicago Reader and other publications in the U.S. and abroad.
Jonathan Miano has been a photojournalist in the Chicago area since 2003 and started with The Times at the beginning of 2011. He has covered the inauguration of President Barack Obama and the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI.
Began his career as a photojournalist at The Times in 1985, first as a freelancer and later that year as a staffer. He was a late bloomer at the age of 29 and sometimes has to laugh because many of his colleagues were not even born when he started working at the paper.
- Petal Talk with Jean Starr
- NWI TweetUp
- How to Publish a Book of Blues. Hopefully.
- Dave Woodson: Real Estate, Mortgage and Tech
- Kevin Tracy and his most excellent contributors
- Blue County in a Red State
- The Valpo Core
- Clair Boone: Mummy Deals
- Mystified in the Middle East
Calling all bloggers
Are you a local blogger? Want to get noticed? Email us your URL/feed information to be included on our Northwest Indiana blogroll.
Will you be glad to see bus service restored in Hammond?
- Crusaders search for answers following disappointing exitMarch 08, 2014 9:42 am
- Predicting the Horizon League ChampionshipMarch 03, 2014 5:34 pm
- A.J. Pacher tightens Horizon League raceFebruary 17, 2014 1:35 pm
- Playing to Win? Playing to Cash?February 13, 2014 9:20 pm