- Federal health insurance site
- Indiana healthcare reform information
- Illinois healthcare reform information
- Kaiser Family Foundation subsidy calculator
- The YouToons Get Ready for Obamacare
- Affordable Care Act information for small businesses
- U.S. Department of Labor: Patient protection and Affordable Care Act
- Interactive: Where are the uninsured?
Hoosiers who want Indiana to do an about-face on its lack of Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act will deliver their opinion to Gov. Mike Pence's office Wednesday.
Between 240 and 758 Hoosiers could die annually because Indiana has not opted to expand Medicaid, according to researchers at Harvard Medical School and City University of New York.
Peering through the glass of a vending machine could give people food for thought in the upcoming year or so, as government regulations will require calorie counts to be displayed.
A group of local health advocates approved a resolution Friday imploring Gov. Mike Pence to expand Medicaid in Indiana.
WASHINGTON | Consumers worried that tight deadlines around the holidays and lingering computer problems could thwart their efforts to secure coverage under President Barack Obama's health overhaul will get extra time to pay, the health insura…
WASHINGTON | With time running short, the nation's health care rolls still aren't filling up fast enough.
CHICAGO | More than 7,000 Illinois residents signed up for private insurance coverage in the first two months of the troubled HealthCare.gov website, less than 30 percent of the federal government's projection for the state's enrollment at th…
INDIANAPOLIS | The federal government says nearly 3,500 Indiana residents chose a health insurance plan through the federally run online exchange during its first two months of operation.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
$250 off Sewer Line or Water Main Repair over $ 2000! mention offer nwirepair call St. John's Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!