MERRILLVILLE | The Northwest ISBDC will salute this year’s standout entrepreneurs and advocates at its 22nd annual Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards luncheon, also known as E-Day, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 6 at the Radisson Hotel at Star Plaza in Merrillville, 800 E. 81st Ave..
The event is open to the public and includes the awards presentation as well as keynote speaker Scott Albanese of Albanese Confectionery. Tickets are $40 and may be bought by visiting www.edayleaders.com/luncheon. Table sponsorships are also available. For more information, contact (219) 644-3513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We look forward to welcoming a new class of outstanding business community members to our E-Day family,” said Lorri Feldt, NW-ISBDC regional director, in a statement.
The 2013 E-Day winners include:
- Small Business Person of the Year: Peter Nau, Hammond Machine Works, Hammond
- Entrepreneurial Success of the Year: Leon Dombrowski, Accucraft Imaging/Merge, Hammond
- Emerging Business of the Year: Kelly Jackson and Jennifer Cowger, North Star Services LLC, Dyer
- Woman-Owned Business of the Year: Desila Rosetti, Organizational Development Solutions, Westville
- Minority-Owned Business of the Year: Roxanne Perkins and Jacqueline Woods, delicious deep freeze, Chesterton
- Jeffrey Butland Family-Owned Business of the Year: Robert J. Flude III, Martin Binder Jeweler, Valparaiso
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Brad Hindsley, Spire Catering and Event Planning, LaPorte
- Garry Bradley Small Business Advocate of the Year: Gerald Bishop, Gerald M Bishop & Associates, Merrillville
- Women in Business Champion: Andrea Pearman, Diversified Marketing Strategies, Crown Point
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Pete Peuquet, Chester Inc., Valparaiso
For more information, visit www.nwisbdc.org.