- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Adult Services 4
- Auto & Other Vehicle Services 39
- Cleaning Services 17
- Coupons & Offers 1
- Lessons & Classes 4
- Party & Entertainment Services 1
- Financial & Legal Services 3
- Restaurants, Clubs & Food 44
- Health & Beauty Services 34
Home Repair & Maintenance 44
- Appliance Repair & Installation 1
- Construction & Remodeling 2
- Windows & Doors 6
- Electrical & Lighting Services 4
- Flooring 9
- Heating & Cooling Services 8
- Plumbing Services 2
- Roofing, Siding & Gutters 6
- Lawn & Garden Services 7
- Other Services 5
- Pet & Animal Services 2
- Real Estate Agents & Services 1
By Vision Point Aug 12, 2013Bring in This Coupon for an Additional $25 off the 2 for 1 special.
By Nwi Urgent Care Aug 8, 2013There is no office visit charge required.
By 7e Fit Spa Jul 16, 2013visit us at www.7efitspa.com
By Vein Care Center Jul 10, 2013We are in network with Medicare and most insurance plans
By The Door Store Jul 10, 2013$2,000 purchase or more. Excludes labor.
By Southlake Martial Arts Jul 9, 2013also located at
By Pure Air Inc Jul 9, 2013Carrier Furnace A/C Package. Installed With 10 yr warranty. Call for details 219-588-7662
By Munster Distinctive Dentistry Jul 9, 2013or $100 a month payments.
By Levin Tire Center Highland Jul 9, 2013
Follow The Times
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?