RSSLake County Court
Commissioner tax sale hearings on issue of deeds to buyer, extension period for redemptions and objections to the sales.
Marriage of Szidik
IB&B v. City Center, et al, Day 7
IB&B v. City Center, et al, Day 6
IB&B v. City Center, et al, Day 5
IB&B v. City Center, et al, Day 4
IB&B v. City Center, et al, Day 3
IB&B v. City Center, et al, Day 2
IB&B v. City Center, et al, Day 1
Martin v. Fuel Fitness Center, Day 2
Martin v. Fuel Fitness Center
Eight individual cases presented to reinstate driver's licenses before Judge Paras.
Marriage of Nieto
Contract sale default agreement
Wrongful death case
City of Gary v. Hon. Mary Beth Bonaventura, Day 3
City of Gary v. Hon. Mary Beth Bonaventura, Day 2
City of Gary v. Hon. Mary Beth Bonaventura
Trial management conference
Marriage of Domonique and Montel Jones. Set for status hearing.
Trial management conference. Case set for jury trial on April 22.
Pre-trial status conference on divorce proceedings.
Pre-trial status conference. Next pre-trial conference scheduled for Sept. 6.
Hearing to issue deeds, extend redemption period and reschedule hearing on tax sale objections.
Each new year, the Lake County Bar Association honors those attorneys who have died during the previous year. In Memoriam: Edward J Raskosk…
Property line dispute
The marriage of Bonhivert
Pre-Trial Management Conference
Hardship and divorce
Motion to correct errors in divorce decree.
Case was set for hearing on motion for entry of final judgment and objection.
Case set for dissolution of marriage
Case set for temp. orders
Self represented divorce cases
Summary judgement hearing on mortgage foreclosurers
Bench trial concerning dispute over landscaping and yard installation.
United Steel v. Daniels
Metros v. Bek
Trial of Komack v. TCB
Mother's contempt citation against father.
Trial in the marriage of Schermerhorn
Follow The Times
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
Contact Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law for a free consultat…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Gift cards for the spa or salon are perfect ways to pamper the…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm