Workwise Interactive with Mildred Culp
Job and Employment News
Sometimes job candidates can be their own worst enemy.
The unemployment rates in the region dipped dramatically, while Indiana's unemployment rate dipped slightly in April, according to government …
When looking for a new job, candidates have to deal with defining and detailing their level of job experience.
Q: People tell me that I send too many emails, that I don’t answer all of their questions. My boss has said he thinks I need help with reading…
Q: I find interviews embarrassing. I have to sit and talk about myself as if I were interested, when I’m really more interested in finding out…
Northwest Indiana's economic performance remained largely flat in March, but observers are taking heart in gains in individual business sector…
MUNSTER | A once-a-year chance to get an application to become a union construction laborer attracted 984 people Wednesday to the headquarters…
According to a report from the U.S. Dept. of Labor, about eight million Americans currently moonlight. In this context, moonlighting refers to…
The Northwest Indiana economy recovered from the recession with robust earnings and sales, but it might be difficult to convince your average …
During April, JobsSunday has focused on the different types of job search. Today’s feature deals with the covert job search, the one done whil…
Q: I’ve been using a coach once a week for a month to help me decide what I want to do and develop a campaign. When we started, I thought we’d…
A safety dispute that idled blast furnaces and some other operations at ArcelorMittal's Burns Harbor mill has been resolved after two days of …
WHITING | The $3.8 billion BP Whiting refinery project is set to wrap up later this year and layoffs of involved construction workers are expected.
VALPARAISO │ More than 20 employers welcomed job seekers Wednesday at a career fair at Ivy Tech Community College’s Valparaiso campus.
Follow The Times
A fun way to celebrate a special occasion… Each greeting consi…
Don’t wait. Stop in today. Its never too late to start workin…
Fast-teks’ highly trained staff provides professional, high-qu…
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm