Phil Potempa's weekly farm column recipe.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Food, glorious food will be in the spotlight from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. May 23 during "A Taste of Valparaiso" at Porter County Expo Center, 215 Di…
If you're still looking for places to take mom for a feast on Sunday, there are a variety of venues in the area that will be celebrating moms …
The five offers in 48 hours to buy my parents’ former home bowled me over, especially considering the real estate market we all just barely li…
I am not done yet. I wonder if I ever will be.
Seven minutes. I was seven minutes late to buy my chance at hundreds of millions of dollars.
If you watch TV, you've probably seen the latest Dove commercial.
Our garden is beginning to fill up more and more. So far we have potatoes, onions, peas, lettuce, radishes, red beets, carrots and dill plante…
It's 7 a.m. and the children just left for school. My husband, Joe, has been at work several hours already and daughter Elizabeth left for her…
Follow The Times
Time to take control of your life!
Sign up for the 2013 season and get 2 free cuts!
Individual taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but th…
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615. We have pr…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm