Underscoring the transition from stagnant to vibrant, 50 Sagamore homesites have been sold in the last 20 months.
When you consider this extraordinary milestone, an extremely popular saying that dates back to the 14th Century comes to mind, “The proof of the pudding is in the eating.”
In this case, Sagamore’s extraordinary results are the true testimony of local home buyers who are looking forward to “the living.” Located on the south side of Valparaiso in Union Township, Sagamore has been meticulously designed to honor the rolling contours of the land, providing a one-of-a-kind natural backdrop for homeowners. While it feels a million miles away from all the hustle bustle of city life, it’s actually conveniently located, just minutes from U.S. 30 and the intersection of U.S. 49.
When it comes to attracting home buyers, the benefits of this extraordinary community are many:
• Sagamore celebrates peaceful living just five minutes from Valparaiso.
• Upwards of 96 acres – more than 60 percent of the entire community – have been preserved with established trees, woodlands, ravines, prairies and ponds.
• The remaining 23 build-ready sites are approximately one fourth acre and affordably priced to provide buyers incredible value - 10 are in the $40s, while the other 17 range from $52,500 to $69,000 and include a number of wooded walk-out opportunities.
• The overall design of Sagamore follows low impact development standards, provides better stormwater management and includes traffic calming elements. It also encourages front porch living with reduced garage dominance. Homeowners also benefit from Lake Michigan water and Shorewood Forest sewer services.
• Home products are available in a range of size and design, with different neighborhoods within Sagamore addressing a wide range of home buyer needs.
Currently, there are five extraordinary builders designing and building beautiful homes in Sagamore. While the community is open to any builder who meets the covenants and standards, Bucher Construction, Coolman Communities, Snemis Construction, Steiner Homes and Sunshine Homes all have established an excellent track record – both in and out of Sagamore.
Find out for yourself during the Sagamore “Mini Parade” this Saturday and Sunday!
Six brand new Sagamore homes will be open to tour from noon to 4 p.m. Who knows, you may discover the home of your dreams is available right now, or you may find the perfect spot to call home and meet the right builder for your needs.
Either way now is the time to act. With just 23 remaining homesites, you don’t want the opportunity to experience extraordinary Sagamore to pass you by. Plus, when you visit this weekend, you’ll also have the chance to meet a few families who already call Sagamore home and ask them why they love it.
“We’re very excited about this year’s Mini Parade,” Dan Bucher of Bucher Construction said. “Based on the current trend, there’s less than a one-year supply of build-ready sites in Sagamore. The fact that it’s a beautiful piece of land with some characteristics you just don’t see much anymore – like curvy, hilly streets that really add a sense of charm and are a welcome break from a lot of the cookie-cutter layouts you find in other new developments – Sagamore really does appeal to people when they take the time to come out and see what the community has to offer.”
After all, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. When you combine an extraordinary community with extraordinary builders, you get extraordinary living. Additional information is available online at liveatsagamore.com or by calling (219) 707-1525.