HARVEY | The city of Harvey is sponsoring a donation drive to assist the ravaged town of Moore, Okla., and its many victims, according to a news release.
“We must come together as a nation to assist those victims who were left without even the most basic essentials of daily living,” Mayor Eric Kellogg said in a statement.
The city is looking for donations of bottled water, nonperishable food items, diapers, sports drinks, canned goods and snack items that will be accepted at the following locations:
• City Hall, 15320 Broadway Ave.
• Harvey Community Center, 15320 Center Ave.
• Harvey Police Department, 15301 Dixie Highway.
• Harvey Fire Station No. 1, 15600 Center Ave.
• Harvey Fire Station No. 2, 14651 Vincennes Ave.
• City of Harvey truck that will be stationed at 147th Street and Dixie Highway.
The city of Harvey will send all donations received to Feed the Children, located in Oklahoma City, Okla.