LANSING | Looking for something to do this summer or planning to attend one of the region’s many festivals?
Get all the information about the 350 fun festivals and events taking place in Chicago’s 62 south and southwest suburbs by requesting a free May–October 2013 Chicago Southland Festivals & Events Guide today. There’s something for every member of the family:
• Gaelic Park Irish Fest, Oak Forest, Ill., May 24th - 27th - One of the nation’s largest festivals of Irish culture at Chicago Gaelic Park over Memorial Day weekend
• ThrottleFest, Bridgeview, Ill., June 20th - 23rd - Midwest's largest three-day bike rally at Toyota Park including music all weekend, burnout pits and a variety of vendors
• Caribbean Beach Block Party, Tinley Park, Ill., July 21st - Live music on two stages and activities for the whole family in downtown Tinley Park
• Lansing Overnight on Pedals, Lansing, Ill., July 26th - Night bike ride through Lansing
• Lake Katherine Monarch Butterfly Festival, Palos Heights, Ill., September 15th - Step inside the Monarch butterfly tent and then enjoy a nature festival around Lake Katherine
• Frankfort Fall Festival, Frankfort, Ill., August 31st - Sept. 2- 300 juried artisans in historic downtown Frankfort over Labor Day weekend
The easy to use guide is broken down by month with color coding to identify the type of event, whether it has an admission fee and is handicapped accessible. This year’s guide also highlights the 15 weekly farmers markets in the region.
Check out VisitChicagoSouthland.com for the updated festivals and events listings or to order your free copy of the Chicago Southland Festivals & Events Guide today. You can also call the Chicago Southland CVB at (708) 895-8200 or email at Info@VisitChicagoSouthland.com for your copy.