CROWN POINT | There will be a special occasion dress auction and pancake breakfast held at the Crown Point Public Library in the Tri Kappa meeting room on March 16. All proceeds will benefit the St. Jude House.
The event starts at 10 a.m. The auction will begin at 11 a.m., which will allow potential buyers to try on dresses and enjoy a complimentary breakfast that will be served.
The admissions fee is $10 and will include a pancake breakfast and snacks. Dresses can be purchased with cash or check only, and the seller of the dress will receive 85% of what the dress is sold for. The other 15 percent will be given to the St. Jude House.
Come and support this great cause. If you have any questions regarding this event, call (219) 629-6621.