CROWN POINT | The fall titles have been announced for the Crown Point Community Library book discussion groups. New members are always welcome and copies of the books are available at the circulation desks in Crown Point and Winfield.
"Come and share your thoughts about the selected titles at any or all of our library book discussion groups," said library staffer Barb Houk.
For more information, pick up the Book Discussion newsletter (found in Newsletters for Readers), or contact Barb at (219) 306-4597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winfield branch library, 10645 Randolph St., meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. the second Tuesday every month:
• Oct. 8: "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald
• Nov. 12: "Saving CeeCee Honeycutt" by Beth Hoffman
Evenings at Crown Point Library, 122 N. Main St., from 6:30-7:45 p.m. second Thursday every month:
• Thursday: "Plainsong" by Kent Haruf
• Oct. 10: "Girl in Hyacinth Blue" by Susan Vreeland
• Nov. 14: "The Professor and the Madman" by Simon Winchester
Third Monday at 1 group meets from 1 to 2:30 p.m. the third Monday every month at Crown Point library;
• Monday: "Saving CeeCee Honeycutt" by Beth Hoffman
• Oct. 21: "Defending Jacob" by William Landay
• Nov. 18: "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald