EAST CHICAGO | The East Chicago Public Library Board of Trustees has elected a new slate of officers for 2014:
- President Anthony P. Serna, appointed by EC Mayor Anthony Copeland;
- Vice President Diana Lopez-Colon, appointed by the East Chicago Common Council;
- Treasurer Toni Smith, appointed by the East Chicago School Board;
- Secretary Latonya Hicks, appointed by the Lake County Commissioners
- members Ted Zagar and Warren Williams, appointed by East Chicago School Board; and
- member Damon T. Carpenter, appointed by the Lake County Common Council
For additional information, call Mayra Lozano, administrative assistant to the director, at (219) 397-2453, ext. 20.