The Food Bank of Northwest Indiana is collaborating with Meals on Wheels of Northwest Indiana as a sponsor of the Summer Food Service Program.
The program helps feed children when they no longer receive free or reduced meals at school.
Breakfast and lunch will be available to children 18 and younger Monday through Friday from June 10 to Aug. 9 at the following sites:
- Bethel Congregational COGIC, 815 Michigan St. in Hammond - Breakfast 9 to 10 a.m. and lunch 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Bethel Temple, 110 W. 43rd St. in Gary - Breakfast 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. and lunch 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Mission of Jesus Christ, 3924 Kennedy Ave. in East Chicago - Breakfast 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. and lunch 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Salvation Army, 513 W. Chicago Ave. in East Chicago - Breakfast 9 to 10 a.m. and lunch 12:15 to 1:15 p.m.
- GoodWill Church, 5119 Indianapolis Blvd. in East Chicago - Breakfast 9 to 10 a.m. and lunch 12 to 1 p.m.
Call (219) 902-2280 for information about the program.