GRIFFITH | The Lake Area United Way's board has selected this year's officers.
Jeremy Miller, regional vice president at Centier Bank, will serve as the board's chairman this year.
The board also selected officers and chairmen for the following committees:
- Board vice chairman and Finance Committee chairman: Curtis Whittaker, certified public accountant at Whittaker and Co.
- Secretary: Aaron McDermott, president of Latitude Commercial Real Estate
- Allocations Committee chairman: Dave Koester, project manager at BMW Constructors
- Campaign chairman: John Kennedy, director of business development at American Structurepoint
- Marketing and Communications Committee chairman: Matt Saltanovitz, business editor at The Times Media Co.
- Vision Council co-chairs: Tina Ebenger, director of social sciences at Calumet College of St. Joseph, and Ariel Rivera, vice president of private brands at World Fuel Services