HAMMOND | This workshop helps entrepreneurs evaluate their business ideas, prepare sound business plans, manage expectations and increase chances of accessing capital.
Workshop topics include:
- identifying personal objectives, skills and resources
- describing your business idea and requirements
- developing a sales forecast
- identifying start-up expenses
- estimating your operating budget
- identifying possible sources of financing
WHEN: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday Aug. 20
WHERE: Hammond INnovation Center, 5209 Hohman Avenue, Hammond, 46320
COST: $25. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required as payments are not accepted at the event.