MUNSTER | Adult learners interested in starting a degree program this summer or fall are invited to an open house from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Indiana Tech University’s Munster campus, 9245 Calumet Ave., Suite 201.
Admissions staff will be on hand to discuss in-class and online programs available through the College of Professional Studies and assist with application materials, financial aid applications, and class registration. A financial aid workshop will take pace from 11 a.m. to noon.
Attendees who complete an admissions application during the open house will have their application fee waived.
Indiana Tech’s College of Professional Studies offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a format designed to accommodate adult students who also have to balance work, family, and community responsibilities. Benefits include:
- Practical, career-oriented degrees in accounting, business, criminal justice, and health information technology
- Classroom-based courses 5-6 weeks long that meet one evening per week
- Online courses that also span 5-6 weeks but allow students to access materials and complete coursework anytime, anywhere
- The flexibility of combining online and classroom-based courses as needed
- Textbook rental included in the cost of tuition, with books shipped to students
Indiana Tech is a private university with a main campus in Fort Wayne, accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
For more information, visit www.IndianaTech.edu/CPS.