MICHIGAN CITY | Washington Park Zoo has made some minor changes to this year's Boo at the Zoo event on Oct. 26. Instead of us having just one session, there is an earlier session starting at 1 p.m.
Tickets need to be purchased in advance as there is a limited number of tickets that will be sold for each session. The change will give visitors the opportunity to experience Boo at the Zoo in a more relaxed atmosphere.
Tickets will be on sale daily at the zoo office starting Saturday Sept. 14 on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Session one: Gates open at 1 until 3 p.m. with trick-or-treating ending at 3:30 and the zoo closing at 4 p.m.
~ OR ~
Session two: Gates opening at 5 until 7 p.m. with trick-or-treating ending at 7:30 and the zoo closing at 8 p.m.
- Members Trick or Treating $1.00
- Non- Members Adult (12+) $4.00
- Non-Members Children (3-11) $3.00
Children under 2 Free
Tickets will be honored ONLY for the time session purchased. Those ticket holders attempting to enter on another session will experience denied entry.
- Each person entering the event needs a ticket.
- Event is held rain or shine.
- No outside food and beverages allowed.
- Please note that the Zoo will NOT be open during normal business hours on October 26th due to Boo at the Zoo.