PORTAGE | The Redevelopment Commission this week opened bids for the renovation project at Portage City Hall and took them under advisement.
Work includes sealing the brick exterior and other facade improvements and repairing or replacing windows.
The commission previously hired Falk PLI, of Portage, to design the necessary renovations and repairs to the building.
Bids received were from:
• Advance Restoration Contractors for $490,000.
• Berglund Construction for $515,000.
• Gariup Construction for $376,400.
• Gibson-Lewis for $392,300.
• Gough Construction for $351,500.
• Kemina Restoration for $421,835.
• Larson-Danielson for $397,167.
• Precision Builders for $600,000.
• Ziolkowski Construction for $377,470.