PORTAGE TOWNSHIP | A small attic fire at a home in the 600 North block of 700 West was quickly extinguished Sunday night by the South Haven Fire Department. Chief Bill Lundy said the fire in the blown-in insulation was caused by an electrical problem. Lundy said the home sustained minor water damage and the ceiling in one area was pulled down to extinguish the fire. No one was hurt in the fire.
Follow The Times
Call Justin's Tree Service for a FREE estimate today!
Visit our Website here!
LA Z BOY 3 Great Recliner Styles, 30+ Fabrics, Your Choice Onl…
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
Contact Bednar Auction Service today to handle your residential, commercial or real estate auction needs. Call today at 312-805-1809
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Should all units of local government join the Shared Ethics Advisory Commission?
- CIT Again? What's different this time for Valparaiso?13 hours ago
- Crusaders search for answers following disappointing exitMarch 08, 2014 9:42 am
- Predicting the Horizon League ChampionshipMarch 03, 2014 5:34 pm
- A.J. Pacher tightens Horizon League raceFebruary 17, 2014 1:35 pm