It is important that Congress act quickly to maintain sufficient funding levels in the Highway Trust Fund to pay for necessary highway projects.
Here it is late July, and we still hear fireworks at night. As the vehicle was traveling North on Avenue O in Hegewisch, they were throwing M85s from 135th to 132nd.
Nine chiefs of police in eight years. It's not exactly a mark of stability.
12 hrs ago
"The presidency, even to the most experienced politicians, is no bed of roses. … No human being can fill that station and escape censure."
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
At Northwest Indiana Martial Arts Academy in Schererville we offer a certified bully defense program. Contact us today to sign up for classes! (219) 595-7365
Click Here to learn more about "The Bully Expert"
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
Family and Newborn Photos Make a Great Gift for Dads and Grandpas! Hurry and Call LMS Photography, Appointments are Filling Up Fast! (219) 487-7778
LMS Photography specializes in maternity photography, newborn …
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?