Editor's note: This is the second in a series of periodic interviews with individuals providing leadership in Northwest Indiana.
Jon Costas is a man of many titles. Among them, Valparaiso mayor, musician, lawyer, athlete, church deacon, restaurateur and family man.
Mandy Courter and about 15 of her friends and family went to the beach in Beverly Shores last weekend to lift her spirits. Or rather, they wen…
My mother-in-law's July 11 death reinforced a few of my notions about life.
Nine chiefs of police in eight years. It's not exactly a mark of stability.
God might give us only what we can handle, but that doesn't mean the Lake County justice system should up the ante.
The greatest sign I’ve ever seen hanging in a politician’s office said, “God so loved the world that he didn’t send a committee.”
If you live in the greater St. John Township area, you likely got a slick brochure in the mail the other day from state Rep. Hal Slager, a Sch…
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Visit our website to see all our summer memberships!
We offer martial arts for kids and parents - Train together for fitness and self-confidence! Stop by Northwest Indiana Martial Arts Academy in Schererville today! (219) 595-7365
Physical Benefits of Martial Arts:
S.T.A. Construction is now S.T.A. Roof Techs ~ Specializing in Residential, Commercial, & Industrial Roofing Services from A-Z in Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland
Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland Roofing Contractors & Services
Close out the summer with huge savings on pool toys from Porte…
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?