RSSBill Masterson Jr.
A lifelong newspaper man, Bill Masterson has been the publisher of the Northwest Indiana Times since 2006.
He started as a newspaper carrier when he was 14 and became a daily newspaper publisher at the age of 27, a title he has held for over 25 years.
Bill has won numerous newspaper and civic awards during his career.
Bill and his wife, Julie, have six adult children and three grandchildren.
The longer I stayed here, the more likely I thought I would never be saying goodbye, but I guess it goes to show that one never knows what the…
As you have probably seen in the paper the past few weeks, the Tolleston project (which is remodeling the old Tolleston building into a new Bo…
When I first arrived in Northwest Indiana, I thought of Valparaiso University in terms of my thinking about the School of Mines in Rapid City,…
Follow The Times
Hello Dolly - June 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 Adults $21, Seniors (55+) $18, Military/Students (with valid ID) $18, Contact Box Office for Group Rates.
- The Matchmaker finally meets her Match! 219-948-5137
Move into an Olthof Homes community today!
Call Bob for all your driveway remodeling projects. Call today…
Our Philosophy is simple, You Only Pay the Amount That You Feel Our Services Are Worth To You. Call Today!!!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am