RSSBill Masterson Jr.
A lifelong newspaper man, Bill Masterson has been the publisher of the Northwest Indiana Times since 2006.
He started as a newspaper carrier when he was 14 and became a daily newspaper publisher at the age of 27, a title he has held for over 25 years.
Bill has won numerous newspaper and civic awards during his career.
Bill and his wife, Julie, have six adult children and three grandchildren.
The longer I stayed here, the more likely I thought I would never be saying goodbye, but I guess it goes to show that one never knows what the…
As you have probably seen in the paper the past few weeks, the Tolleston project (which is remodeling the old Tolleston building into a new Bo…
When I first arrived in Northwest Indiana, I thought of Valparaiso University in terms of my thinking about the School of Mines in Rapid City,…
Like almost all Americans, I have watched the president and Congress argue and point fingers over who is protecting whom. What has been partic…
Follow The Times
Cover the cost of a tree removal, and we will do additional tr…
Gift certificates to the spa are perfect gifts for anyone need…
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
With more than 35 years of experience, you can trust that Jack…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Is John Clark worth the money the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is spending on him?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. WichitaMay 22, 2013 10:45 am
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm