Most Americans take for granted the bounty on our tables, but we realize natural foods are better for us.
Do you agree an innovative business model in one industry can sometimes be used in another?
Harmony is something we normally associate with music, but Don Keller applies it to the factory floor.
Here’s how a Purdue Calumet scientist helped find the Higgs-Boson, or the “God particle.” Remember, it was big news when discovered last year!
By now, most know that nearly 1,000 black pilots challenged the status quo by their courage and discipline in protecting American B-17s. As bo…
In this time of competition for alternate materials for the next generation of automobiles, I ponder if Northwest Indiana is engaged in a grea…
As the national economy turns the corner, and employment levels inch upward, Elevate Ventures is seeking “innovation-driven companies” to stim…
In the face of recent tragic suicides of children from New York to Nevada, at least one educator is urging social innovation to transform curr…
Is innovation an everyday occurrence in Northwest Indiana?
What happens when first- and second-graders encounter cow eyeballs, pig hearts and granite rocks?
When you work around creative and innovative people, the conversation inevitably turns to innovation and youth.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…
We offer custom opening shower doors tailored to your bathroom.
When that next storm makes a mess of your trees and yard- call us!
Host a mobile spray-tanning party in your own home! Invite five guests and you'll tan free! Text 219-644-6716 or visit tanandlash.com to book your party today!
Want to host a mobile spray tanning party in your own home? Ou…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?