Follow The Times
Each light on the Lights of Life trees shine in honor or memory of the special people who light up our lives.
Winter storms can cause serious damage to your home and proper…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
$100 off a Snap-on Smile!
At Wonder Years Learning Center, our age specific programs are…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should the Indiana State Board of Education issue an apology for members' secret plea to legislative leaders?