This time, it’s personal. People ask me quite a bit about my passion for what I do, so here’s one explanation how it came about.
We have finally crossed into the warmer months in our region, which offer excellent opportunities to enjoy our communities by bicycle. Fitting…
Recently, I rummaged through my garage to get my bike ready for the season, along with my son’s. In the process it dawned on me that many of y…
A few months ago I lathered a heap of praise upon Hammond and its robust trail network. However, long before Hammond officials “caught religio…
I first introduced you to our growing “blueways” network back in 2011. Since then a tidal wave of progress has swept over the Calumet region, …
Follow The Times
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Reichelt Plumbing proudly has served the community since 1986 …
DeYoung's Design Center
No matter where you are coming from we can accommodate your pet!
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am