Follow The Times
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
Your furnace should be cleaned annually.
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
Our Heating Services Include:
In Today's Paper
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Indiana require ignition interlock devices to be installed upon conviction for drunken driving?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season15 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins17 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm