Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Keep your pool maintained with the best chemicals and other ac…
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
Has a pipe burst under your sink, making a mess of your kitche…
Need Reiki, Acupressure, Reflexology and Hypnotherapy? Call "Be Your Very Best" today at 219-663-3900
Time to take control of your life for 2014!
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Chicago’s Pullman neighborhood receive national park status?