- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Follow The Times
You can earn $100 cash when you refer a new customer to Bennet…
Leaky roof during this storm season? Let Bennett Roofing repair your roof today! Call 219-476-3698 to schedule your free estimate!
A leaky roof is not something you want to be dealing with all …
The Hammond Indiana Dental Office You Can Bring The Whole Family To! Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients.
Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks. Cal…
Call Transitions Restoration at 219-359-4990 and take the first step towards the home makeover you have always wanted!
For a one stop shop on all your household remodel and repair n…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Camp Summit remain open?