- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Follow The Times
De Young Interiors
Your Home Is Your Castle. Protect It & Everything Under It. Call K's Construction & Roofing @ 219-405-5146 for an Estimate Today.
We do not require a down payment for any job
If you are looking for child care that provides the highly desired structure parents seek for their children, A Step Up Career Academy may be the answer you are searching for!
Dogs are Like Kids, They're More Fun When They're Well-Trained. Sittin' Pretty Specializes in Obedience Training, Call Today for Group or Private Lessons! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
If you've got a high-efficiency furnace, you could have too much room in your chimney! Ask Judd & Son Chimney Service about relining yours today to prevent problems in the future! 219-365-0099
If you've invested in a high-efficiency furnace, you might hav…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?