Follow The Times
NITCO broadband runs on a dedicated line so you will not have …
Vegan Rawfoods Detoxification
Artistic and isolated within the Cafe, our private rooms bring…
Jelly Bean the Clown has been clowning since 1977 and has an e…
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Chicago’s Pullman neighborhood receive national park status?