Follow The Times
Reason #1. DEPENDABILITY: You are working with the largest, mo…
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
If you are looking to promote positive, developmental growth in your child, Enroll your child at The Learning Center Preschool!
Our ultimate goal is creating an atmosphere where your child w…
Still waters run deep…. And these waters, are not what you wan…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Do you agree with The Times Editorial Board's endorsements in statewide races?