Follow The Times
Take a moment to read some of the testimonies of people who have trusted us with their classic journeys.
See our testimonials here!
Make sure the jets work on your spa or hot tub! Relax in a working, bubbling oasis this fall with Porter Pool & Spa Supply!
Porter Pool & Spa Supply has the best selection of spas an…
Welch's Open Flame Grill catering offer great BBQ without the …
Call or stop in today!
Several basic flip or texting phones available at Clarity Wireless.
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Lake County ask the attorney general's office to mediate in the E-911 consolidation dispute?