- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Follow The Times
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Healthcare close 2 home & be in & out in hurry? Hessville Family Care Center's Immediate Care can help!
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Tax prep that's much more affordable than those other guys! Call Calumet Tax & Accounting today for the expertise you want at the price you need! 219-961-5116
If you haven't filed your taxes there's still time to make an …
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?