- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Follow The Times
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …
At Northwest Indiana Martial Arts Academy in Schererville we offer a certified bully defense program. Contact us today to sign up for classes! (219) 595-7365
Click Here to learn more about "The Bully Expert"
Take 50% off new seamless gutters with a full roof replacement from Bennett Roofing! Call 219-476-3698 today for your free estimate!
When you have your total roof replaced, take 50% off new seaml…
Click here to visit our website and see how we can help with your mortgage, business loans, and much more!
Visit techcu.org for details.
Bring Your 2-3 Year Olds For Promise Dance Academy's TuTu Fun Dance Class! They'll Learn Fundamentals, and Have a Blast! Check Out Our Website for Our Summer Class Schedule
The Promise Dance Academy has long instructed young dancers in…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?