- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 4 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 5 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
Follow The Times
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095.
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
We service and install fences of all types
Now is the Time. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to set up your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?