Follow The Times
Stop by Freddy's Steakhouse today at 6442 Kennedy Avenue. You …
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk~Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Click here for our customer testimonials.
TOYOTATHON is on NOW at Toyota of Merrillville!
Has a pipe burst under your sink, making a mess of your kitche…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Are you content to let the courts rule on the fate of same-sex marriage?