Our leaders debate over the austerity level inflicted upon us. Yet a simple piece of legislation:
- Pays off the national debt as it comes due, without deficit spending.
- Repairs the nation's crumbling infrastructure.
- Creates 7 million jobs.
- Pays every American a citizen's dividend that could be $10,000, giving small businesses what they need: customers with money.
- Provides debt-free funds to state governments. Indiana's would be about $1.5 billion/year.
- Provides interest-free, infrastructure loans to local governments.
H.R. 2990, The National Emergency Employment Defense Act simply:
- Incorporates the Federal Reserve into the Treasury Department.
- Changes bank accounting rules so they only lend money they actually have.
- Creates debt-free U.S. money in a non-inflation/deflationary amount for the needs of our nation.
Visit The American Monetary Institute at monetary.org.
Contact U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky and Sens. Joe Donnelly and Dan Coats to enlist their support.
- Nick Egnatz, Munster