Note to U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky on balancing the federal budget:
• Return the constitutional power to create money to the federal government, instead of the private Federal Reserve and Wall Street banking cartel. The federal government can then create trillions of dollars of non-inflationary, debt-free money to put Americans to work.
• Slash the $1 trillion-plus annual military spending.
• Tear up the free trade agreements of Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Obama and with them the World Bank, International Monetary Fund and World Trade Organization.
• For 45 years (1935-1980) the wealthiest Americans had an income tax rate of 90 percent or more on their surplus income. Bring it back.
• War criminals from the previous administration.
• Wall Street banksters who made trillions by defrauding the American public.
• Obama himself for his own war crimes and failure in the last four years to enforce the rule of law.
- Nick Egnatz, Munster