Mitt Romney has made very clear his disdain for 47 percent of Americans that don’t pay taxes.
Who are these people Romney claims would only vote for Barack Obama because they “aren't responsible"?
- Seniors who make so little money they don’t pay any taxes. I don’t have a problem with people who worked all of their lives and paid into Social Security. They deserve that ”redistribution” of money.
- Americans working two or three jobs that pay so little they can barely survive, let alone pay any taxes. They also deserve that ”redistribution” of money.
- The U.S. military doesn’t pay taxes on combat pay. They really deserve that ”redistribution” of money.
- 4,000 millionaire families paid no taxes. This I have a problem with. These are the people Romney relates to and wants to help with more tax cuts even though they don’t pay any taxes now.
Is this how you see America?
- Barbara DeLeon, Chesterton