I would like to see ...
- The TV weatherman reports about the local weather at the beginning, not after all his blah, blah, and weather 1,000 miles away.
- The Cubs win two straight games.
- President Barack Obama stays in the USA and attends to business here instead of some Middle East country.
- Cedar Lake repairs and paints lines on its streets.
- To see our veterans treated as our saviors instead of do-nothing politicians.
- Our country stops sending arms overseas for the killing of foreigners.
- The churches start paying taxes and stop trying to run this country.
- William Anderson, Cedar Lake