Obviously, Tom Pancheri is too informed to know that:
- President Barack Obama has run up more debt than any other president in history.
- Obama is the only president to ever have the U.S. credit rating lowered.
- Obama has the only attorney general to ever be cited for contempt by Congress.
- 1 in 6 Americans (47 million) are on food stamps.
- In 2014, a $63 per insured fee will be added to our medical insurance (great for small business).
- According to insurance companies, deductibles, co-pays and premiums will rise while coverage will drop.
- To cut costs, more businesses will drop insurance coverage thus throwing more people into government insurance.
- Under Obama, the national debt has increased $30,000 (total $80,000) for every voting American.
He should have read Eugene Brown's and Jim Petro's letters on the same page.
A 51-48 voting margin is not a mandate.
Poor leadership as exhibited by this president is responsible for this legislative loggerhead.
- David Bashore, Valparaiso