Cover-ups are nothing new. They didn't begin with the National Security Agency.
Let's make a small list here:
- General Custer burning villages and killing Indians = cover-up.
- The attack on Pearl Harbor, FDR knew was coming = cover-up.
- General George Patton assassinated by our own allies = cover-up.
- Jimmy Hoffa disappears = cover-up.
- The assassination of JFK = cover-up.
- The Iran-Contra scandal = cover-up.
- President Richard Nixon and Watergate = cover-up.
Are you all catching on now? Still trust your government? Edward Snowden is a hero, not a traitor.
- John Taylor, Schererville