Recently, a Times reader provided the wrong four steps to gain biblical salvation. Here are the five steps to biblical salvation that Scripture really gives ...
- Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16; Acts 16:31.
- Repent of your sins. Luke 15:3-5; Acts 2:38. Repentance is described in II Corinthians 7:10.
- Confess your faith in Jesus Christ. Matthew 10:32, 33.
- Be baptized (immersed) in Jesus' name. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:38; Acts 8:36-39, 16:33, 22:16; Romans 6:3-6.
- Remain faithful until death. Matthew 24:13; I Corinthians 15:58; Acts 2:42; II Peter 1:5-12; Revelation 2:10.
- Mike Gillespie, Munster