- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Follow The Times
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Are you receiving threatening calls or letters from creditors? Call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law today to discuss a solution
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Want to bring a pop of color to your party? POPO's Parties offers balloon decor and twisting in the Valparaiso area! Call us today for your party! - 219-759-0033
Want to bring a gorgeous burst of color and decor to your part…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?