Follow The Times
Want to start up a weekly tournament?
Click here to visit our website and see how we can help with your mortgage, business loans, and much more!
Visit techcu.org for details.
Welch's Open Flame Grill catering offer great BBQ without the …
Anyone can order an instrument online - you can shop with the experts! Stop into Puzon's Musical Instruments today!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should struggling small school districts merge with their neighbors?