- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Follow The Times
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Grad parties take up a lot of space! Call POPO's Parties in Valparaiso for all of your table, chairs and tent rentals! CALL TODAY! - 219-759-0033
Don't wait any longer to make rental arrangements for your gra…
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?