Follow The Times
Fall Registration at Promise Dance Academy Begins August 14th! Want to See What We're All About? Stop by Our Open House!
The Promise Dance Academy has long instructed young dancers in…
House of Bianco offers a wide variety of services to please any taste.
“Thanks for fulfilling our dream. We have the perfect home tha…
Click here for our customer testimonials.
Business taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but the …
Submit a Letter to Editor
We welcome letters from readers on any issue of public interest, and make every effort to publish as many as we can and in a timely manner. The Times will publish only one letter a month from a writer, and be sure to include your name, address and a telephone number for verification. Letters should be 150 words or less. They will be edited.Letters may be submitted:
- Via our submission form.
- Via e-mail.
- Via fax: (219) 933-3249 or (219) 465-7298
- Via mail or by hand to our offices:
- 601 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321
- 2080 N. Main St., Crown Point, IN 46307
- 1111 Glendale Blvd., Valparaiso, IN 46383
- 3410 Delta Dr., Portage, IN 46368
- Please mark envelopes with "Attn: Letters"
Email Editorial Page Editor Doug Ross or call (219) 548-4360 or (219) 933-3357
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?